Meadowbrook is dedicated to providing the best possible care for our residents. An important part of that is making sure the residents live and are cared for in a pleasant, sanitary and positive environment. We are looking for skilled Laundry Aides to clean, sanitize, fold and press linens and clothes in pursuing these goals. If you like the sound of that then we want you to interview to be part of our team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to lift loads of laundry, sort, wash, dry, iron, press, fold, and organize linens, towels, clothing, other washable fabrics required in the operation of the center.
- Dress in appropriate uniform and be at appointed workstation promptly when the shift starts and work consistently until the shift ends.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Demonstrate ability to clean and sanitize areas of responsibility consistent with facility policy and procedure.
- Attend all facility and department in-service training.
- Work in cooperation with all other employees of the facility to maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both residents and staff.
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to facility safety program at all times.
- Fulfill all other assigned duties by department head or facility Administrator
- Must be willing to receive the COVID Vaccine or obtain a Medical or Religous Exemption
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
You're applying for
in Black River Falls, United States