Resident Assistant (RA) * Increased Wages*
NEW WAGES - UP TO $18/HOUR BASED ON EXPERIENCE
**$1/HOUR PERFECT ATTENDANCE INCENTIVE**
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Performance Incentive Program
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Pet Insurance
- Supportive working environment and culture
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pass medications correctly according to the DON staying within scope of practice.
- Assist/Prompt the residents in doing their laundry as assigned with help/supervision as needed to complete the task.
- Assist/Prompt the residents with cooking as assigned ensuring the residents safety first and teaching them the skills needed to complete the task.
- Assist/Prompt the residents to complete their cleaning tasks as assigned with help/supervision as needed.
- Engage the residents in activities within the facility as scheduled on the calendar keeping in mind their wants, desires, and rights.
- Ensure safety/security to all residents of the facility at all times.
- Assist residents in getting to appointments as scheduled with support and supervision.
- Work with other employed staff as a positive team to ensure the success and happiness of the residents.
- Encourage residents to speak their concerns and refer to therapist if needed.
- Must be willing to receive the COVID Vaccine or obtain a Medical or Religous Exemption
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Black River Falls, United States