Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) *New Increased Wages and $1,000 Sign on Bonus*
Hiring Immediately!! UP TO $23/HOUR!
**$1.00 Increase with Perfect Attendance!**
$1,000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!!
Top of the Industry Wages and Incentive Programs!
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Performance Incentive Program
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Pet Insurance
- Supportive working environment and culture
Residents will remember you. Co-workers will count on you. We need you to bring your talent and your heart to our team. We'll give you the support, tools and training you need to make a difference in the lives of your residents. More importantly, we'll surround you with people who are just as passionate about caring as you are. We're a family. And we want you to be a part of it. Do you have a passion for helping people, thrive in a team environment, and want to make a difference all while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk! Our facility's success is dependent on our skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) delivering compassionate care to our residents. Generous wage scale and shift differentials.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resident centered care oriented
- Personal cares to include assistance in ADLs, mobility, positioning, bathing, toileting and dining assistance
- Observations and reporting to licensed staff to monitor resident condition and safety
- Be aware of all aspects of safety for residents and co-workers
- Answer call lights timely and promptly
- Be a team player working in coordination with all disciplines in the center Requirements
- We are seeking special individuals with a firm grasp of our mission and values but with soft touch that empowers our culture. The right candidate for this role will be dedicated, compassionate and a team player. Ideal CNA candidates should also have:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment
- Must achieve 12 hours of in-service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal)
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must be willing to receive the COVID Vaccine or obtain a Medical or Religous Exemption
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Chetek, United States