NEW WAGES - STARTING AT $16/HOUR!!!
**$500 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!!**
**$1/HOUR PERFECT ATTENDANCE INCENTIVE**
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare food according to the menu, ensure correct diets are being served, and ensure the kitchen is kept in a clean and sanitized condition according to cleaning schedules and regulations.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with team members and culinary director
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures and areas
- Rotate stock items when indicated
- Restock kitchen if/when needed
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the beginning/end of your shift
- Must be willing to receive the COVID Vaccine or obtain a Medical or Religous Exemption
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
You're applying for
in Black River Falls, United States