Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) New Increased Wages and $2,000 Sign on Bonus!
NEW WAGES - UP TO $25/HOUR!!!
**$2,000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!!**
**$1/HOUR PERFECT ATTENDANCE INCENTIVE**
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Performance Incentive Program
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Pet Insurance
- Supportive working environment and culture
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resident centered care oriented
- Personal cares to include assistance in ADLs, mobility, positioning, bathing, toileting and dining assistance
- Observations and reporting to licensed staff to monitor resident condition and safety
- Be aware of all aspects of safety for residents and co-workers
- Answer call lights timely and promptly
- Be a team player working in coordination with all disciplines in the center Requirements
- We are seeking special individuals with a firm grasp of our mission and values but with soft touch that empowers our culture. The right candidate for this role will be dedicated, compassionate and a team player.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment
- Must achieve 12 hours of in-service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal)
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must be willing to receive the COVID Vaccine or obtain a Medical or Religous Exemption
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Appleton, United States