Resident Transport Driver / Maintenance Assistant
Meadowbrook at Oconto Falls is seeking a compassionate individual that enjoys working with the elderly to transport our residents. This employee is required to be a licensed driver capable of handling elderly residents, some of whom may be ill and may have limited mobility. Employee must maintain a positive attitude as a representative of the facility, be dependable and flexible.
- Provide prompt efficient and courteous transportation services.
- Transport residents to and from on-campus locations and medical appointments off campus
- Transport residents and employees to on and off campus destinations
- Communicate in timely manner transport related and/or cancellations to dispatcher and departments
- Follow safe resident handling policies and procedures
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
- Prior experience in Hospital environment preferred
- Must possess a State of Wisconsin Class B driver’s license
- Must posses personal driver’s insurance coverage
- Must have excellent verbal skills/interpersonal skill to interact and build relationships with older adults.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Oconto Falls, United States