Housekeeping / Laundry Aide *Increased Wages*
NEW WAGES - STARTING AT $14/HOUR!!!
**$500 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!!**
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to sweep, mop, and polish floors; vacuum carpets; clean restrooms; wash windows and walls; move and arrange furniture and equipment; pick up outside refuse.
- Dress in appropriate uniform and be at appointed workstation promptly when the shift starts and work consistently until the shift ends.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Demonstrate ability to clean and sanitize areas of responsibility consistent with facility policy and procedure.
- Attend all facility and department in-service training.
- Work in cooperation with all other employees of the facility to maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both residents and staff.
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to facility safety program at all times.
- Fulfill all other assigned duties by department head or facility Administrator
- Must be willing to receive the COVID Vaccine or obtain a Medical or Religous Exemption
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Oconto Falls, United States