Become a CNA ( Certified Nursing Assistant)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
No CNA Certification? That's Ok!
Always wanted to be in the medical field? Not sure where to start? Apply here! Let us pay for your time and get the training and become a CNA while earning the pay from the day you start!
Residents will remember you. Co-workers will count on you. We need you to bring your talent and your heart to our team.
Do you have a passion for helping people, thrive in a team environment, and want to make a difference all while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk! Our facility's success is dependent on our skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) delivering compassionate care to our residents. Generous wage scale plus shift differential. Sign on/retention bonus.
- Resident centered care oriented
- Personal cares to include assistance in adl's, mobility, positioning, bathing, toileting and dining assistance
- Observations and reporting to licensed staff to monitor resident condition and safety
- Be aware of all aspects of safety for residents and co-workers
- Answer call lights timely and promptly
- Be a team player working in coordination with all disciplines in the center Requirements
- We are seeking special individuals with a firm grasp of our mission and values but with soft touch that empowers our culture. The right candidate for this role will be dedicated, compassionate and a team player. Ideal CNA candidates should also have:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment. NOT a CNA but want to be? Apply here, we will help you become a Certified Nursing Aide!
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Bloomer, United States